Anyone with the same horrible condition?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Is there anyone like my friend who has been diagnosed with diverticulitis, Sjögren, vasculitis, lupus and is severely allergic to any kind of food?

She was in hospital last year for two weeks but none of the 5 gastro-enterologists there is familiar with auto-immune disorders and even though she's had a colonoscopy that showed severe diverticulitis they don't even believe she can't eat( not even chicken broth ) without having awful pains in her intestines. She's been to reumatologists, endocrinologists... she feels really desperate. Last week there was a little hope as she went to a dermatologist-allergologist who confirms he has never had any one like her who is allergic to almost everything... but he has no cure either.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

HI I have diverticular disease, lupus, sjogrens and PBC (liver disease) im not allergic to any foods that l know of but there are certain foods l cant eat because of my liver

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.