Anyones bv so bad that the smell is coming through clothes

Posted , 10 users are following.

hi I've wrote a few discussions now but I suppose I don't want to feel like a freak so i ask if anyone else suffers what I suffer .

I've had it 3 years but the last 6 months it's got a million x worse .

The smell now comes over clothing and I can smell it in my bed so I'm constantly using products for my bed and I was the sheets every morning .

I brought some lovely dresses for the next 6 weeks of summer which was stupid I wasn't thinking so I'm taking them back to the store .

I'm constantly cleaning everything where I sit for a long period.

I've just finished my antibiotics and it was 85% better until my period came and now I'm finished it's back with a vengeance.

so sick of it all .

I'm already suffering mental health and other personal obstacles this is the last thing I really need esp as I'm so clean I really am a very very clean girl the amount of times people use to comment on and now I feel vile when I was proud I smelt so nice so it makes this worse in a way .

i think i caused it myself i was too clean.

why dont this happen to women who dont care about hygiene ? why us ?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I know this bv is going to start again I'm just use to that feeling its intrusion I know .

my doctor worried me when he said some woman never can get rid of it .

I dont know what started mine off 4 years ago definitely wasn't sex I want douching

36 and running out of time .

i hope your in a better position than me .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.