Apixaban

Posted , 2 users are following.

just started this and have had no voice now. Just like laryngitis. Cant face another change of meds!  I think it is a side effect, any comments. 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Ive been on it since november. Never had that side effect or read about it anywhere.
    • Posted

Thanks, i think i might just be unlucky in getting cold virus when starting.  Its hard to know if the fatigue is coming from the ne or other.
    • Posted

I take that back i did get sick after i started. Sinus infection
    • Posted

Did you ever geta pain in your back when breathing out. I had it with pe but not on warfarin, its come back with change to apixaban. Maybe just part of a cold with fatigue and hope time will take care of it.
    • Posted

I do get back achs but i also get chest pain. I cant wait to stop it in 2 weeks when im out of the hospital.
    • Posted

Unfortunately im a lifer.  Does apixaban give you insomnia.
    • Posted

No it never gave me insomnia but i do get up early. Like 6 am.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.