apmt

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just to let you all know I've got an appointment to see a gynae on Thursday. My GP has been excellent and has certainly went over and above her call of duty. I know a lot of people rubbish the NHS, however there are certainly still some excellent doctors out there who show a caring side. I will post how I get on. Wish me luck.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi there Worried Sick

I hope you get the answers you need very soon, good luck.

I had a shocked yesterday when I got a phone call from the doc I have been under at the hospital's secretary. She told me there is a 3 month waiting list but was ringing to tell me to go to the fracture clinic this coming Monday.

I had a CT scan (must be 3 weeks ago now) and she was writing the report up and thought it best to ring me as she didnt think she would get the appointment out in time via snail mail.

Not sure of that is a good thing or bad thing as last time I saw him he said he wanted to replace the radial head with a metal one.

Still, at least I don't have to wait 3 months to find out.

NHS can be good at times.

Melbi x

• Posted

Good luck for thurs, you are lucky you've got a good doc.

Kimxx

• Posted

Good luck for Thursday

I still have little faith in Nhs when an appoijntment I had for a CT scan had been cancelled only they forgot to tell me about it :evil:

So its great you have found a great doctor

Keep in touch

Tracey x

• Posted

Just to let you all know I had my gynae appointment yesterday. He did an internal examination and an internal scan. I have a small cyst - only about 3 cms, so theres nothing more sinister. Still have the pains but can work with them as long as I know its not serious. Thanks for all support and good luck to you all
  • Posted

Hi

So what is going to happen are they just going to monitor it? To see if it grows or vanishes?

Tracey x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.