Appeal advice

Posted , 5 users are following.

Got my appeal date my friend who usually comes 2 this sort of thing with me is on holiday is it ok 2 let it go ahead without me being there x

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

No. Something simular happened to me. They didnt procceed and i lost my appeal. Had to re-apply with many months waiting.
    • Posted

I foned and explained they were really nice and said it would go ahead with some1 on my behalf anyway
  • Posted

It's never good not to appear in all honesty. Appeals are always more successful if the claimants appear in person. Of course it will go ahead without you being the the chances of wining are far less!

• Posted

I spoke 2 welfare rights there gonna get me a taxi so I'm going but my nerves are all over the place already and it's not for 3 weeks

• Posted

Chin up issymc I'm awaiting my date and cannot remember things to good. So food help them when the ask me anything. But no matter how nervous you are. It's best to attend. Then the can see you and give you time to explain how things effect you on a daily basis. Good luck and let us know the outcome.

Mark XX

• Posted

I'm so glad you've decided to go, it really is the best thing to do. I know you're nervous just like everyone else. I've only heard of good stories about Tribunals, they'll let you speak, they'll listen to what you have to say which is more than i can say for DWP assessments most of the time. Hope the decision goes in your favour, good luck and please let us know the outcome! smile

• Posted

God help me that was suppose to say.
    • Posted

Thanks guys will try 2 calm down and will let use know x
    • Posted

Will defo let use know hope I can calm myself down feel like I'm taking a panic attack x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.