Appeal Advice

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’ve just got my date for my ESA appeal, it’s this month the 27th, I’m absolutely terrified. Could someone give me some tips about how to get through it without making a fool of myself. What will I expect? And how to prepare myself. Thanks very much 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

It's basically a room with a few people in. You'll be asked questions about your condtions and your ability to do any type of work. Don't just answer with a yes or no, give as much detail as possible. Remember they are not the assessors, they will let you speak and they'll listen to you. They are there to get the full picture of you.

If you have any extra evidence then i would advice you send to the Tribunl to arrive at least 7 days before. Don't take it with you on the day because it's very likely they won't use that evidence because it will be too late. Finally, take someone with you if you can. Good luck.

• Posted

Thank you very much Denise this is really helpful, it’s a bit daunting but at least I’m a bit for armed now xx thanks a lot 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.