appeal for pip

Posted , 5 users are following.

I won my appeal for pip yesterday how long does it take I got the decushion that I won the same day how long does it take the dwp

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

mine took about 2 weeks to sort out when won pip appeal but dwp can appeal it but they raily do  someone corect me if wrong
  • Posted

Hi Ellie,, I can't answer your ? But what I'd like to ask you is did you have a

Paper appeal or a face 2 face, I sent of an appeal 2 weeks ago got letter back

To say its been received but got to wait n see if DWP oppose the appeal should

Hear within 28 days,, was yours like this,,, mine was late going in memory loss

Its nice to hear that you won your appeal good for you take care

Best wishes Jayne xx

• Posted

I had to appear in tribunal court with a panel of swoker lawyer and a Dr asked loads of question and said just coz you can't see it don't mean it ain't there

• Posted

That is so true,, there are many things that cannot be seen,,

mines my mental health artiritus n a few other ailments which

are internal not external,,, I opted for a paper appeal because

Of anxiety ,,PTSD,, and don't mix at all with new people, how long

Did it take From sending of appeal to getting what you deserve

Best wishes n thankyou for your reply xx

• Posted

From the first letter going in on June to now was a while I was in a coma because I had sepsis and left with some serious disabilities and left unable to walk and feed myself
  • Posted

Hi Ellie so pleased on your tribunal win. I had mine on Monday but they didn't give me an answer said I would receive answer via post, I am starting to think I have not won mine as I know a lot of people got there answer there and then, i know someone who won there tribunal 3 weeks ago and has had money all backdated and paid up to say this week hope this helps.

Many thanks adelle

• Posted

Glad you were sucessul a lot are not I think it's terrible the way they are treating us.

• Posted

You'll get no arguments from me on that one they should of never taken my disability from me in first place

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.