Appeals money back dated

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I found out today I won my appeal in the decision of them dropping me from my esa support group into a work related group, 5 months later I find I won my appeal for this, 

Do I get money back dated from there decision and how much?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I’m not entirely sure BUT I don’t think so as when you won the appeal a new claim would have begun, so you may be back dated the 5 months since you were re awarded esa but not for the time you were without the benefit. As I said I’m not 100% sure 
  • Posted

You will get all your money back from the date your esa stopped. In other words from the day you went on Wrag till the day you won your appeal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.