Appendix?

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello i am a 28 year old female who the last few days have had loss of appetite out of no where, bloating and nausea. today i have a sharp pain that comes and goes around the area of my right ovary. Its not horrible maybe a 4.5 on a scale from 1-10. i did just finish a period about 5 days ago but starting to feel worse and worse. could this be appendix? i do not have insurance so the only option is ER so trying to avoid a huge bill if its not needed. i just worried because of the location of the pain. TIA

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I had these symptoms which I had ignored for few days and it got worst and ended up into having ruptured appendicitis. It may be appendicitis or something related to stomach. So in any case there is something wrong with your body. So inspite of not having insurance, you should atleast visit the doctor. Otherwise you just risk making your own condition worst.

• Posted

hi

the pain for me was more like really bas trapped wind which i ignored. After few days went to docs to be told probably just a bug. The next morning was being sick and unable to stand up straight . it had burst 3 days earlier i was in a mess. Resulted in 6 weeks in hospital. better to sort out earlier x

• Posted

Go to the er sweetie, I had the same symptoms and I just took some pain meds thinking it was just bad cramps. the pain got so intense and unbearable that my cousin called 911 and when I got to the hospital my appendix had busted. I didn't wanna go to the hospital and I have insurance and the doctor said luckily I came in when I did. Don't play around with your health and your life. it's better to pay a bill than pay with your life.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.