appendix an tore my bowl

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi can anybody help me i got rushed into hospital with which was my appendix and they told me i tore my bowel ,  I ended up with sepsis an pneumonia , im 9 weeks on and when i stand or sit up striaght my belly{bowel} is solid is this normal , before i had the operation it didnt feel like i was tensed , if anybody knows if  this  ok please help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sorry you have had such an awful time. I don't know if your symptoms are OK or not but I wish you all the best and hope you continue to recover. To get peace of mind go and see your GP. Take care.

• Posted

hiya lynn41704, i went back to my gp an referred me back to hospital , i went an had an xray an then was told i was constipated which i was but it still hasnt resolved my problem with it being solid when vertical ,its ok when i lye down but soon as im upright its solid , im goin back again to the doctors an to tell them that my constipation has cleared up but im still left with this solidness and feel like that bowl has collapsed on my other organs only when i stand ,
  • Posted

i went back to my gp an referred me back to hospital , i went an had an xray an then was told i was constipated which i was but it still hasnt resolved my problem with it being solid when vertical ,its ok when i lye down but soon as im upright its solid , im goin back again to the doctors an to tell them that my constipation has cleared up but im still left with this solidness and feel like that bowl has collapsed on my other organs only when i stand
  • Posted

Sorry you are still suffering. I really think you should see your doctor again. Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.