Apple cider vinegar

Posted , 3 users are following.

My bf has been experiencing some white bumps on the tip of his penus. Around his fore skin. It seems like they opened but dried off. He's been applying Apple cider vinegar but it doesn't seem to help. He's had this for a week. He says they don't bother him or nor their itchy. Idk but to it doesn't seem like herpes. I am very scared it could be something else. If anyone can help me 😥

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Stop the ACV if its doing nothing.

I doubt its herpes if they’re not painful.

Google fordyce spots and make sure they’re not just these.

• Posted

Gosh! I'm no doctor but I did attend nursing school if that helps a little. Each person is different but with hpv1 or 2 that apple cider vinegar would have most likely burned and caused sensitivity. I'm guessing it's not what you're thinking but it's always good to have it checked out.

• Posted

I had a Pap smear done and it came back negative. So I doubt it's hpv. But it just seems so long for it to be hsv. I've told him to go check but he's not worried. But I am dying. Idk if I should go check and go with out him. 

• Posted

There is actually lemon ointment/balm that many people swear by has soothing effects along with calmness of itching and redness. I know Amazon has it for sure, but I'll get the exact name and price for you. I was thinking about it myself but I use aclovir ointment.

• Posted

Okay thank you so much 😊 I was thinking neosporin ? Do you think that works 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.