Apple Cider Vinegar for Lichen Planus

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone tried using apple cider vinegar for lichen planus? Is it effective?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Probably you know it needs to be raw (not pasteurized) apple cider vinegar. I have used it primarily to settle stomach with great success. For me it was a break-though experience. Perhaps having a happier GI track helps Lichen planus as well.

I feel as though it did help my mouth. I think one needs to use it to support other eating habits that help soothe Lichen Planus. I am uncertain but believe that by itself raw apple cider vinegar might help some but not all persons. Used in combination with other remedies, I think it likely would help a lot of people.

I have to add that I am pretty careful with what I eat. Microsat, I would say give it a try. It certainly is very affordable.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.