Applied Kineosology (AK)

Posted , 4 users are following.

Did you all see the thread on the CFS group....someone started an AK thread and I've added my big 50cents as I've been using AK for years, pendulum work too.

Just yesterday I heard on my public radio that here in Calif where we have a major drought, some areas want to dig for water wells and they have hired dowsers to seek out water areas.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hmmm,  I'm in CA too and grew up in Porterville which is a dying town due to the drought.  So many people's 45 ft wells have gone dry and the waiting period for well drilling has gone up to a yr out.

People with deeper wells are still okay but a very scary reality is upon us with another possible year with little rain fall.😩

My husband was talking to me about moving back to the San Joaquin Valley to be able to afford a house since now we live in San Jose, Bay Area which is beautiful and has the best weather around but also 2400.00 for a reg. 2 bedroom apt.

We could have a mansion over the hill for that but what about the water situation?

Scary.

• Posted

It is critical.....the latest I've heard too is that a desalination plant is being constructed in San Diego area and the desal plant in Santa Barbara is being re opened to operate.

Housing is out of sight in most of Ca and I'm so thankful for the rent control in santa monica... I lived in San Jose for 5 yrs when I transferred up there with hitachi and couldn't believe the housing prices.....high tech world did all that To silly valley as the natives up there called it.

Technology is good but it's extreme as I see it. We could put so much of our resources into healing and more peace.....

• Posted

whats cfs ?

so glad diviners are being called in and acknowledged!

xxxxxxxxx

• Posted

Hi joy today my doctor put me on armor thyroid.

I'll see how well it works. Thank for telling me s out it

• Posted

Well, Ginger glad to hear there is another doc out there who "likes" to treat with desiccated thyroid aka Armour.

He probably started with a low dose so be aware of that and in some time you'll need to dose up....Hope Armour treats you good. Normally one doses up 1/4 grain every 2 to 3 weeks....but see how things go. When I started back in 2002 I think my osteopath started me on 30mg aka 1/2 grain and I felt so good I wanted MORE....

Keep me posted...joy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.