Aquablation - Has anyone had Aquablation in New York, New Jersey or Connecticut?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

I have been hearing alot about Acquablation. I Had a rezum 3 years ago. It was great at the start but slowly my force slowed down and my PVR went up. I am either considering a repeat of the rezum or an Aquablation. Has anyone here had an aquablation in the New york, New jeresy or CT area. Would prefer to go local,

Look forward to hearing.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm 3 weeks from being released from NYU Langone where Dr. Chris Kelly did a great job on my surgery. The experience was great and recovery has been easier then expected. I played golf 2 weeks after my surgery and was mobile within 3 days. Pain is almost gone and my flow is impressive. I had immediate improvements starting with my first post op pee. I highly recommend Dr. Kelley and aquablation surgery. Apparently, I was his 200th patient.

• Posted

NYCny,

Thank you so much for letting me know. SOrry for the delay in getting back to you but just received the notification . I am sending you a dm.

thank you

• Posted

Any more follow-up on this question? Thanks!

Rich

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.