Are Mirtazapine turning my boyfriend into a nasty person with hurtful words and actions.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi Guys,

How is everyone? I'm not really to sure where to start if I'm honest so here goes..

My partner and i first started our relationship in end of 2008 and felt he was sneaking around back then turned out i was right i had so much trust and he broke it meeting his ex behind my back.

In 2012 he started back on quetiapine and mirtazapine and out of the blue was vile towards me i was a fat slag and he never loved me how his exes are better in everyway possible (not one sorry) he went over to a neighbours and had a drink then came home arguing and head butted me in the nose blaming me, again nothing. 2013 we gave it another shot this time no mirtazapine or quetiapine everything was perfect to me anyway we was happy and planning a future laughing, cuddling, kissing, random cute messages and in 2017 even got caught pregnant with our little boy after trying for so long but unfortunately he didn't develop his arms and legs and sadly passed away. we have a 13 year old daughter together and in 2020-2021 he decided he wanted to go on his mirtazapine and quetiapine i mentioned infront of the drs if things change and get hateful i will leave anyway he made out i was a bad person. Since taking the medication he's been so hateful and distant and the nasty words he's called me nastiest names, compared me to exes and other girls, i have a spinal condition, endometriosis and mental health, he laughed at my conditions how he wants someone flexible and can have kids and run etc. He's called me a fat ugly rat, I'm that fat can here me coming from the boing boing that much flubbery fat. I contacted the Dr's and mental health care team to get support and explain how bad they make him even before he started them told drs my concerns all ignored. He's punished me so much and i text and message (bombarded) because I just wanted to know where i stood he ignored me, muted me and told me he just didn't want it anymore.end of 2022 now and nothings changed he was so cruel and even all this time later hates my guts not one sorry or anything to show or feel differently just sneaky with phone, went behind back to get housing and then added girls he didn't no. I've had enough of feeling so hurt, alone and feeling anxious and emotional all the time its made my own insecurities go through the roof and he doesn't even care anymore. After everything i put on hold and make him happy and make everything work properly this time communication, love, laughter and just be for real instead i forgot past and everything else to move forward and to be happy no doubts and all I feel now is to wait until after Christmas and leave him. The anxiety, stress and thoughts are too much now and i can't take anymore heartbreak or feelings he's after another girl again like all the other times. I don't no what to do. Xxxxx

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

mirtazipine can cause aggression , i found it made me agitated so come of it. lots of people have that problem

• Edited

my bf was an absolute jerk when he was on it. Just rude and short tempered, but nothing like what you've described. Honestly, from what you've said in your post, i honestly think you'd be better off without him. He's mentally and emotionally abusing you - no one deserves that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.