ARE MY KIDNEYS FAILING??

Posted , 1 user is following.

i had protected sex at the end of December and i received unprotected oral sex. a few weeks later i started to get a feeling in my testicles , but i tried to not pay attention to it because i read you can have genital focused anxiety after a new partner and i didnt want to do that because i have done that plenty of times.. i tried to ignore it as much as possible thinking its all in my head but come to find out its not , because the pain kept getting worse. one night i went to bed and then woke up with testicle pain and back pain and some pain running down my left leg. in the past i had epididymitis and this had felt exactly the same so i was assuming it was the same thing. i went to the ER and got an ultrasound of my testicles and kidneys .. findings in my testicles was mild thickening of the epididymitis and cyst on testicle and findings in my kidneys was in left kidney i had a stone and right kidney it said unremarkable. they gave me some meds but i had to stop taking because of side effects. then my doctor told me to see a urologist and he said my kidney was elevated and im guessing he was talking bout the creatine in me? but since then that has came down too. so right now im scheduled for a catscan tomorrow and im so so scared i might have some type of cancer or my kidneys or failing. does it sound like my kidneys are ok from the reports and do this sound like cancer can someone please help out thanku

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello can someone hello out??
  • Posted

Wow nobody can help??! I know someone out there went through something like this or no what I’m talking bout smh 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.