Are my symptoms sjorgrens

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have had health problems for around 25 - 30 years and have been trying to find a reason for this. Around 2002 it started with a swelling just under my jaw the size of an egg i ended up in A&E & had my submandibular gland removed. I've had to use eyedrops & special mouth wetting lozenges for years. I was referred to a rheumatologist with suspected RA as it runs in the family but they dismissed this. I am now getting progressively worse with other symptoms including my Parotid gland is now swelling up (twice in the last 6 weeks) I have thrush on the tongue, CRP at 14, angry rash at back of ear, numb toes & fingertips and I lost my sense of smell around 15 years ago & do get severe gastric pain. If I could just find an answer it would mean I could get some treatment to alleviate my symptoms. Any advice of where to start in getting help would be appreciated.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.