Are the legal drugs I took safe? I have mental health issues since

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I took drugs from my doctor about 8 months ago I took them once or in few times at prescribed doses, not on same day. Amitriptyline once and after this I was scared and had bad anxiety for long time so I couldn't sleep for some time, zolpidem five times, pregabalin once, diazepam twice. Before taking the drugs, every drug I had bad mental state- apart from the amitriptyline but I took this one because I had constant headaches and at this time there was already some sort of mental problems on and off but I could think them away and they might have been related to the pain I was in. Is it impossible the drugs can do anything harmful? Since the drugs and all the stress of that I have become extremely negative and my brain is foggy and my anxiety is gone, my thinking and feeling has changed even though I'm not in pain anymore.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.