Are the weighing scales lying to me?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Where do i even begin! 

So i been in flair on and off for 1 year exact, i become really slim due to not eating. i been eating on average 1400 calories a day. Maintaining a weight of (142 pounds) exact!

So now the doctors have given me Pentasa Suppositories 1g, And its been just over a month and i go to the toilet once every 2 days. I feel amazing!!!!!!!! No blood  just my normal life back.

But the funny side to it is. Now i can eat without worry, I been desperate to gain that 14 pounds back or more. I been eating 3200 calories a day for around a month, i go to the toilet once every 48 hours!

So i finally come to decision to weigh my self and see how much i achieved.

IM EXACTLY 142 pounds still!

Its driving me crazyyyyyyy!    how can i maintain a weight of 142 pounds on 1400 calories. Then i more then double calorie intake , and still maintaining 132 pounds :S

Please can someone help, im so self embarrassed of my weight ....

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.