Are these bumps an STD or PPP? (photos)

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hello, I have little bumps on my penis head.. they are clear especially when I press the glans (they are indolore)

What are they? 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Is it possible that the little bumps have been present since you left childhood {usually, 11 to 17 years of age}?  Also, in some cultures they practice natural penis development, often known as jelqing.  Is this, or any other means of penis development / enlargement something you practice?  My line of thought is that, perhaps these were previously present on your penis head, only now, they are more visible .....

• Posted

Thanks for your reply,

Mmh, nope, I have never practiced Jelqing or something who looks like.. but maybe those little bumps have been present since you left childhood as you said and I didn't pay attention... 

we can find all the symptoms of STD when we're anxious.. 

• Posted

****i also have those on my dick head..

and i am worried if what are those..

i have a photo of the part that has bumps but it looks bigger coz i zoomed it in..

• Posted

• Posted

Sorry no one has got back to you on this. These look quite wide-spread to be PPP, for example - but I do not know whether it is possible for PPP to be this way.

How long ago did you first notice them? Did their appearance coincide with unprotected sexual activity - is that possible?

If you do nothing else and you are suspicious of what they actually are, see a Medical Professional, such as your Regular Doctor ......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.