Are these cuts signs of Herpes?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there, I've been getting dry foreskin and as a result, it leads to cuts on my foreskin (See image). Is this a herpes blister?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Here are some images. Please help!

• Posted

anyone?

• Posted

could be! only way to know is getting a swab

• Posted

thats not herpes it looks more like its just dry try some e45 cream to moisturise it

• Posted

it could be yeast if dry and cracking which can clear up with antifunal cream i dont see herpes there

• Posted

yeast is typical of cracking dry skin that can bleed and be sore im pretty sure that is what u have u can buy antifunal over the counter from a pharmacy or get it off ur gp

• Posted

herpes are spots an std from sexual contact or intercourse they are basically cold sores on the penis that tingle itch and then scab over u know id u have it put it that way u dont have herpes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.