Are these genital warts?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've posted about these before and got little response so I'm sorry. I don't know how long I've had these because I've never checked. I've only been with one person and have always used protection. This also does not itch. Does it look like hpv or something else? I really can't get checked and have been extremely anxious for weeks.

imageimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Dont think its anything to worry about. Just looks like one of those differences in the appearance of your vulva that all women get.Just the same as all faces are different...so are vulvas.

• Posted

It could be spots from ingrowing hairs. You could try wart cream, but take precautions. See a doctor about it. See what is best to use in your vagina. Most of the time, spots like these go away over time. Or they could become infectious and get worse. See the doctor about it.

• Posted

did you find out what it was ? I'm having a similar issue on my inner vag lip it looks like this im afraid it could be warts and im going to the dr on Monday to get it checked out . but I been stressed for a couple days now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.