Skip to content

Warts And Verrucas

Also known as Verrucas and Warts

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• Verrucas conflicting advice

After sanding my Verrucas down most nights before treating them with Bazuka gel I have started to wonder if the sanding has made them spread, as I have several new ones appeared!  I’m confused, my GP says, “keep sanding them down”, and the treatment says sand them down once a week.  When …

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Help- Recurrent warts

I have had a small wart in my genital area for nearly 5 months. I went to my doctor for treatment and she gave me a strong smelling liquid to apply nightly. After a month, my wart turned black, then withered and fell off naturally. But I recently notice a new skin growth appearing in my genitals. …

Last reply
  • Fed up of this Verrucca

Hey there ,I am fed up of my 8 month old verruca on the ball of my foot which refuses to go. I have tried marigold therapy and host of other treatments like thuja but nothing's working. Anybody who had similar issue and could recommend a treatment if they have success?

Last reply
  • Verrucas conflicting advice

After sanding my Verrucas down most nights before treating them with Bazuka gel I have started to wonder if the sanding has made them spread, as I have several new ones appeared!  I’m confused, my GP says, “keep sanding them down”, and the treatment says sand them down once a week.  When …

Posted
  • Penile wart or Mole/Freckle

I've had this little brown lesion on the base of my penis for anything from 6 years to 6 months...my memory sadly has failed me and I cant recall how long its been there for. I decided to get it check out by some professionals as I was concerned about it being a genital wart even though I have …

Last reply
  • HELP!!

I have three large bumps on my vagina. I feel like they look like warts. I just noticed them . I am freaking out.

Last reply
  • What the heck is on my foot

Hey hi hello,  So Ive had a plantar wart on the outside of my foot for about a year. I had my Dr. Look at it just to make sure that’s what it was, and bought some compound w stuff. I tried basically everything to get rid of it, and only until recently have I had success with over the counter …

Posted
  • Using 80% TCA for common warts doesn't do anything

Hello, I've had a wart on my pinky finger for years and years now (longer than I can remember). I've tried just about everything, except cauterization (which I've had done on a different hand wart, and it worked). Before going that route again, I wanted to try using Trichloroacetic Acid, …

Last reply
  • Verrucas and Smear

Random question to any ladies on this forum. Anyone struggling with veruccas also have bother with their smears? I've suffered from veruccas on and off all my life, I seem to have no immunity against them. For the last 3 years I've had repeat verrucas, when I get rid of 1 another appears. …

Last reply
  • It looks like a wart and it's very difficult to remove it...

Hello, I have this wart on my nose, it started with a small spheric bump - that is the base of the wart now- and after some months two little stems went off through the bump, these stems are harder than the flesh there and a bit translucent. I'm wondering if the bump and the stems come from …

Last reply
  • Verruccas for 3 years causing pain and emotional problems

My 12 year old Child has had clusters of verrucca on his feet for many years . Apart from them being extremely embarrassing to him and affecting his confidence. They are extremely painful . I have tried all over the counter remedies with no luck . The GP said he will grow out of them and …

Last reply
  • Is this a wart?

I have some kind of wart on my finger. Is there for 2-3years now. By mistake, a few weeks ago I broke it and it bleed. After a few days all went to normal and it recovere it s shape. It doesnot look like a normal wart..Do you have any idea what it may be?

Last reply
  • Weird “warts” in feet

Hello I have these three hard spots in my foot  They are somewhat hard and they are in line witch make me think it’s strange. Any clue? Image https://imgur.com/aahx1n8

Last reply
  • Wart and pregnant

Hi guys. Just came across this site while researching how to remove a wart at home. Im 32 weeks pregnant & got a small wart on my finger which isnt very painful but does look ugly & does pain sometimes. I want to try the ACV remedy just wondering if it would be safe for me to do? Apparently …

Last reply
  • Stubborn plantar wart

I have had a very painful plantars wart on the bottom of my foot for about 10 years. I’d really like to have surgery to get it removed but i don’t know where to get it done. Please help. I am at the end of my rope.

Last reply
  • Suspicious Spot/Wart

I have this weird spot or wart on the side of my right nee please can someone tell me what it could be as skin cancer is really scary to me and my anxiety has been acting up about it. 

Last reply
  • How my thousands of warts disappeared! :)

I am days away from being 30. I have had clusters of warts on my arms and legs since I  was around 9.  When I say clusters I mean they were hundreds. They kept spreading throughout shaving, scratching, even just soaking them. I tried freezing them which was horrible because imagine 1 …

Posted
  • Trimethoprim antibiotics for warts

I wanted to share my story in the hope others may benefit. My 8 year old daughter had lots of warts on her hands and face for two years. We had tried all sorts of treatments including freezing,laser therapy.bazuka and herbal remedies but nothing worked. Then by chance she had a urine infection …

Last reply
  • Plantar warts before and after cauterization

Hi, anyone here who could help me identify if these are infected again by plantar warts? I just had them remove last week through cauterization and this is what they look now.  Not sure if these are getting better or what. Color got darker and i can see some dryness within the area. 

Posted
  • Facial wart

Hi guys, I have had a wart or similar (I’m not sure what it is) between my eyebrows. It is skin colour and sometimes gets mistaken as a pimple. It has been there for about a year maybe year and a half and has really drained my confidence & I’m still young. attached are a few photos with …

Last reply
  • Really bizarre wart behavior

Ok, so I'm a picker. I've had this wart on top of my toe for years now, and I pick at it because I have poor impulse control. Recently, small things like sesame seeds--similar size, shape, and color--started erupting from it. I don't have photos at the moment (could try to take some) …

Last reply
  • Warts on hands

I’ve had two warts on my thumb for 6 years now they have appeared on my other hand an fingers they just keep coming up!! I’ve tried everything. Changed my diet started taking zinc nothing is working tried duct tape natural stuff none natural help me plz 

Last reply
  • Helpful for plantar warts

Hi All, I hope writing this might be helpful for someone.it took 2 months to recover. Stage 1  I felt that there is something at my foot ,i thought it can be because of my sleepers but after some days it started paining badly ,i wasn't able to walk properly. Stage 2 i googled a lot about …

Posted
  • Really stubborn wart

During my pregnancy i got a wart in between my knuckle , went to the doctors he gave me some salatac gel and emery board.... 5 months on and ive still got this blasted wart! It's not going away!

Last reply
  • Warts

I've Had a large wart on my thumb for 6 years. And another one has grown next to it, this is on my right hand! On my left hand one on my finger I've got a group of them above my Cuticle  I've tried everything natural products. Ones you get over the counter paid for …

Last reply
  • Help- I cannot walk! Plantar wart w/acv treatment

So I have started the acv 2 days ago and now I cannot even take a step with my heel touching the floor. Going to Europe next Saturday- will I be better by then or should I stop this treatment? It does not hurt when I put it on, but the area itself is swollen!

Last reply
  • Plantar wart in foot and palmer wart in hand

I have used the following method successfully to get rid off a stubborn and fast spreading mosaic wart along with multiple warts that started popping on the foot and a plantar wart on a hand. First use compound W freeze off advanced to freeze the wart (this was a start but did not alone get rid …

Last reply
  • Cluster of verrucas?

Hi, Does anyone know if this is a cluster of verrucas? They are on the side of my big toe and I can't get rid of them. Tried freezing methods, duct tape and bazuka but nothing touches them. Not particularly painful but want them gone. Thinking of seeing a chiropodist but not sure if verrucas …

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.