ARe these warts on my palms? What could they be?plz help

Posted , 5 users are following.

so i have been having these very tiny bumps on my palms since 2-3 weeks. some of them have a black to greyish center which makes me suspicious if they are warts. other few look like a tiny blister. For the ones with the black center, when soaked in water for 5-10 min like when bathing or washing dishes, the black center disappers for a few minutes and slowly starts to appear again once my hands are dry. probably because the skin over there is softened. question is does this happen with the warts?do the black seeds in warts show as black and remain the same even when soaked in water? also, when my hands are dry due to lack of moisture, the size of the bump goes down but immediately plumps up on applying moisturizer. they are not itchy or painful but my whole palms feel a little sensitive now, probably from my excess handwashing due to ocd. lesson learned and now i am slowly working on my ocd and reducing handwashing.but i am deeply wishing and praying these should not be warts. because i have a small baby to takecare of and the thought that these might be warts is making me uncomfortable and depressing. could these really be warts or some reaction from excess handwashing? i have been to a couple of doctors and pharmacists and some say may be they could be warts while some say no. adding 2 pics one showing the black center ones and the other showing blister like bumps. image. image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

the one on the palm is how mine looked when i had them black in the middle

• Posted

did they grow in size? what did u do to treat them? how long have they been there before gone?

• Posted

hi did you ever find out what it is .i do have the same thing on my hands !!?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.