Small lumps on vagina. Warts/skin tags? Anyone know what they could be and how to get rid?

Posted , 8 users are following.

I noticed one little skin lump last year and thought nothing of it. Thought maybe it was from an ingrown hair and would go away. but now I've noticed i have 3... and after taking some cheeky photos for my boyfriend realised how gross they look. Any idea what they may be and how I could get rid of them ? skin tags or warts maybe?

imageimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i have the same too ive you figured what they are im only 19, im scared

• Posted

post a better photo or more upclose so we can see better. dm me if youd rather

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.