Are these genital warts

Posted , 3 users are following.

I noticed some weird changes in my vagina for the past 6 days. I recently got tested for all stds -hiv, syphilis, chlamydia, hepatitis c and gonorrhea .My pap smear came back normal.

I have been in a stable relationship for the past 6 years .

imagewhat could this be?im freaking out.File size is too big

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I apologise for posting a picture that's so intimate but I'm so afraid.. All.my tests are negative for other stds.

• Posted

i have the same and my doctors said it wasnt warts; mine even itch sometimes. i still have them.

• Posted

thank you for your replies.

I've now noticed something else that I didn't see before... on the skin coveringthe clitoris image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.