Are these genital warts???? Help me please!!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've discovered these lump/bump things and I'm thinking I've got warts. I'm terrified of going the doctors about them. Can anyone tell me if they are warts or something else. many thanksimage

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Dear lorenzo,

The fine grainy white lumps beside your finger tips are sebaceous glands; when they are concentrated together as in your case, they are referred to as Fordyce spots. Nothing to worry about and no treatment necessary.

Adhari

• Posted

I have the same thing too its harmless its part of the vagina its like a normal growth

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.