Are these genital warts!? Please help!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Help I’ve had these strange lumps appear on my vagina and I’m unsure if they’re warts or papillomas. I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but it isn’t the first time we’ve had it and they’ve only just appeared.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Katy, from your description it sounds like warts, not papillomas. Papillomas  are virus related infection  they just don’t appear suddenly.  You should  better be getting checked at GUM clinic ASAP. 
  • Posted

Hi Katy, it's hard to say without a photo but if you are concerned please go to a clinic as suggested by Fay. HPV is very common.

• Posted

Hi K, Can you add a picture as it would help.

Top right last box load from there.

• Posted

Any pictures? Not sure how to upload pictures? Here's how. But make sure to post from either a tablet or a computer, not a cellphone as it would not give you the option to upload media. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.