are these genital warts ? very small red and black bumps.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey guys,

Actually, I've noticed them one month ago. they were very small red bumps. During that month I control them they didn't increased in size but they didn't disappear. Yesterday I tried aloe vera gel and they turned into black. These are genital warts ? If they are like that what does black colour mean ? Could you help me about that ? I couldn't go to hospital because of the corona virus maybe you can help me with that.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Dear aoc,

So from what I can see, you've taken a photo of the underside of your scrotum. Is this correct? You have nothing to worry about!

These are scrotal angiokeratomas of Fordyce- read this for more information:

https://dermnetnz.org/topics/angiokeratoma/

No treatment necessary.

Rgds,

Adhari.

• Posted

OK- apologies; but I still think they are benign angiokeratomas. Google for more information or click on the link I've provided.

Adhari

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.