Posted , 4 users are following.
At first I thought these things might be separate issues but recently I've began to wonder if they could be related and could be symptoms of one disease. I will be going to the hospital at some point to the gastro doctor to get looked over but I am so afraid they are going to say there's nothing wrong. I wouldn't care if I had a terminal disease at this point I just want to know what's wrong rather than going on day in and day out with these problems! 😦
- 24/7 pain/pressure/aching in the bladder, stomach and digestive tract. I can eat but I feel a lot of pressure in my chest when swallowing food and drinking liquids and after I've stopped eating.
- Recently vomiting up whole bits of food that hadn't digested.
- Constantly sick to my stomach.
- Pain burning sensations in bladder, urethra and anus.
- Frequent shooting aches and pains in abdomen.
- Frequent muscle twitches/spasms and cramps in arms and legs.
- Weak achy feeling in arms, hands, and knees.
- Permanently numb toes on both feet. Constant burning sensations in toes.
- Constant irritated tickly skin all over the body. At first I thought this could be just body hair but now I'm not so sure.
- Going to the toilet urine burns a lot, have to push to get both urine and poo out.
I was researching online and thought a lot of these symptoms sound like they could be kidney disease. Does anyone know what kind of tests I should ask for to determine if it is kidney disease? Is there a test that could be done that would examine your whole abdomen and all of your organs? When I go to the hospital I don't want them to miss a thing!
0 likes, 5 replies
so you will probably be given a blood test and a urine test. The best stomach scan to get is a CT with contrast. I would go to A&E or the ER depending on which country you live in as soon as you can. That sounds like it could be something quite bad.
You could ask for a cystoscopy to examine your bladder and ask for an abdominal ultrasound. Scans are very accurate these days, so don't worry about anything been missed.
Hello. I was wondering if you are taking any acid reducing medications. PPI'S can cause many side effects. visit and put your PPI name into the search engine and read the reviews. Best of luck...
Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.
Hi there, I had the pain before I was prescribed Omeparolze I don't know if its made it better or worse. I don't really notice a difference!
You would know if your pain felt better after omeprazole because the pain would either be gone or reduced and you would also know if it made you feel worse because you would experience side effects. If you don't feel any different after this medication, it may not be working for you.
Join this discussion or start a new one?New discussion Reply