Posted , 4 users are following.
At first I thought these things might be separate issues but recently I've began to wonder if they could be related and could be symptoms of one disease. I will be going to the hospital at some point to the gastro doctor to get looked over but I am so afraid they are going to say there's nothing wrong. I wouldn't care if I had a terminal disease at this point I just want to know what's wrong rather than going on day in and day out with these problems! 😦
- 24/7 pain/pressure/aching in the bladder, stomach and digestive tract. I can eat but I feel a lot of pressure in my chest when swallowing food and drinking liquids and after I've stopped eating.
- Recently vomiting up whole bits of food that hadn't digested.
- Constantly sick to my stomach.
- Pain burning sensations in bladder, urethra and anus.
- Frequent shooting aches and pains in abdomen.
- Frequent muscle twitches/spasms and cramps in arms and legs.
- Weak achy feeling in arms, hands, and knees.
- Permanently numb toes on both feet. Constant burning sensations in toes.
- Constant irritated tickly skin all over the body. At first I thought this could be just body hair but now I'm not so sure.
- Going to the toilet urine burns a lot, have to push to get both urine and poo out.
I was researching online and thought a lot of these symptoms sound like they could be kidney disease. Does anyone know what kind of tests I should ask for to determine if it is kidney disease? Is there a test that could be done that would examine your whole abdomen and all of your organs? When I go to the hospital I don't want them to miss a thing!
0 likes, 5 replies