are these warts?

Posted , 7 users are following.

1-2 weeks ago i noticed these bumps on anus, and the last time i had sex was in September so i would like to know what this is, this is also accompanied by itching usually after bowel movement or showering

i have read and it seems like hpv genital warts, so should i wait for it to go on its own or go to the doctorimage

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Go to the doctor just to be on the safe side.

• Posted

very certain this is genital warts. I think you should go to a std clinic or your primary care physician with this issue asap. best of luck to you.

• Posted

did u find out

• Posted

Just to help me out did you notice these because of discomfort or did you notice then get bigger over time?

• Posted

discomfort, after showering or pooping it would get itchy so one day i looked at it and noticed them, but i would assume they got bigger over time

• Posted

gotcha, well i hope the two year rule applies to you.

• Posted

did you pooped them with your fingers?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.