Are these warts on the lining of my vagina, or is it just it's texture

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

There is no itching or burning, or weird discharge. I was hoping/thinking that it was just the texture of my vagina. my boyfriend was About to go down on me and noticed it. what could this possibly be? I'm scared

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

is it on both sides? could be vestibular papillomatosis. i would suggest having a check up at the doctor in any case.

• Posted

Yes. I believe so. Does that mean that it is vestibular pap???

• Posted

VP is nothing to worry about and is perfectly normal. but have it confirmed by the doctor.i dont know what you mean by "vestibular pap"

• Posted

I meant vp. My phone just cut it short. Thanyou. I already made a doc appt.

• Posted

its possible that it is, especially if its the same on both sides. it is mistaken for warts. but your doctor should be able to confirm / diagnose what it is. keep us updated. all the best

• Edited

Here's a better picture of both sides. I didn't realize It went along my vaginal opening.

• Posted

Went to the doctor. She confirmed that it is not herpes or warts. More than likely vp, or irritation caused by chafing when I walk or wear tight clothes. Thank you for your help!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.