Are those genital warts definitely :(

Posted , 6 users are following.

three days ago i had kinda rough sex then i yesterday noticed something white at my vaginal opening. How does this look to you? i am gonna visit my doctor but now i am very upset thinking that this can be genital warts? 😦(( i haven't look down recently so i don't know if it appeared after the sex 😦 thank you.image hope you see the picture

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

all I see is VP, id you're talking about the white stuff..have you tried cleaning it off? doesn't look like warts, also warts take at least weeks to show up

• Posted

it doesn't have to be from this sex, it's just now i noticed.i took a closer pic.this white thing can't be wiped. 😦 image

• Posted

this looks very much like an HPV wart. the only way to know for sure is to get tested. try not to freak out if it us a wart it cam be removed and some people never get the. again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.