Arm issues

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been in a flare for a few days. Today it woke me up at 3am. My chest hurts like it usually does but now it's my left arm and head. My left arm hurts, feels like it starts around the shoulder area and the pain goes down to the elbow. From the elbow down and into my hand and fingers feel numb and tingly. Left side of my head and face feels like my hand, numb and tingly. I'm use to the pains but the numbness and tingly is not something I'm use to.

Can't figure out how to relieve it. Took my ibuprofen and muscle relaxes. They didn't help this time. This is causing my anxiety to increase which causes my heart rate to increase.

Any one have this and maybe know of something that works. Thanks.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I hope has settle down by now. you must have triggered it by doing something you don't do alot of . certain movement. .its very comman for costo to wander in different places. but make sure when you have pain in your chest and down your arms you go to the ers or Dr. we are not Drs on here. its Ok to talk about Costco .but please do not take it a diagnoses .

• Posted

Hi Rebecca, have you had your blood pressure tested since the pins and needles started?

• Posted

BP has been running low until yesterday. still getting feeling in face. Went to see cardiologist did stress test, echogram, blood work, ekgs. Was told heart was fine. During theses flares, my heart rate seems to go up. Highest was 124 with low 51. Doctor said it's not uncommon. Gave me no ideas on how to help relive it. Wish they did.

• Posted

yes I have had glucose test. it was also within normal limits. We've checked all vitamin levels and blood count levels also. Doctors seemed to be very confused.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.