Arm pit

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi , I maybe going mad here but I have noticed I have one armpit fat bigger than the other ,, freaking out a bit no pain or lumps there that I can feel but one bigger than the other , has anyone on here gone through this ?? 😦😦

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

lol mine is too like one bluges out much more :-)
    • Posted

Hi, thaught I was going mad only noticed it in the last couple of days ,, thank you crosado so it's sound quiet normal then . 

• Posted

Yes. I've even had a lymphatic massage when I was having a lot of breast pain on one side. I felt like my lymph system was just backed up on the left side. I had other stuff ruled out by doc, so it just made me feel better to do it. I think it helped. I went back and had it again the next month again bc it was bothering me again at the same time in my cycle. Not sure if you are having any of those symptoms too, but I think one side is bigger than the other anyways.

• Posted

Hi Anne, I too noticed like a fatty mass near my left armpit 2 years ago. It wasn't hard but it looked significantly different from the right side. I eventually went to my GP as I was a bit worried.

GP wasn't sure, but after breast screening it was identified as fatty tissue with no worrying features.

Also talking to my mum and sister they have something similar on one armpit only, so it is probably hereditary for me, and I think lipomas, fatty tissue are common in many women.

Maybe it would be best to get it checked out with your GP to give you some reassurance. Xx

• Posted

I thought it was just me but i realise nw its just another issue in dis saga..

Take care

• Posted

Hi! I would go and check! We're all different and never know. Good luck. Blessings x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.