Armpit and breast pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I am 27 and single, I feel a sharp pain in my right armpit which moves down to my right breast whenever I move or use the arm. Though there is a deep cut on my one of my left fingers, could this be a sign of cancer?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Highly unlikely. Armpit pain related to cancer is usually due to a swollen and painful lymph node in your underarm. That pain doesn't move. The pain you're describing sounds either muscular or nerve related. Take Ibuprofen for a few days and see if that helps.

• Posted

Do you have any lumps? Or swellibg if not it could be muscle related.or if your on bc it also makes your boobs hurt
    • Posted

Not at all, there is no sign of lumps and it is not swollen, it just hurts.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.