Armpit pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi 

Does anyone get armpain pain with glandular fever now on week 6 😣

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes, Rosanna, my lymph nodes were swollen and tender in my armpits as well as neck, jaw, under ears, etc. At this point, you said you're at week 6, nodes will probably start to ease up. Most of mine are much better, but one or two are still tender. A lot of variables from person to person.

• Posted

I'm 10 weeks into this illness now. I've recovered from the extreme weakness, fever, terrible sore throat and swollen spleen, but still don't feel like myself. Before this illness, 30 mile bike rides and all day rehearsals and concerts were normal. No fatigue. Then suddenly I couldn't even go up a flight of stairs without gasping for breath, my muscles were so weak. Only when I think back do I realize how much improvement there's been. Have you improved much yet from those first couple of weeks?

• Posted

Hi Rosanna,

Yes armpits are a common area for pain due to the glands being in there, it is nothing to worry about if you get that just part of the symptoms unfortunately. Hoping that you feel better soon and thinking about you, remember that you will recover and get better from this, I truly believe that.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.