Arnica gel

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have some bruising on my legs, is it ok to use arnica gel or will it react with pred.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Margaret -

Ironically I just got home from an appointment with my dermatologist regarding something else.

When she saw my bruising from the prednisone she recommended I try Dermend.

It is over the counter and she says she has seen good results with it.

I have not tried it yet but just placed my order.

• Posted

hi rocketman, not heard of Dermend, so will be interested to see what you think of it, many thanks

• Posted

I use it quite a bit! Never had a problem so I assume it is OK. What I haven't tried along with pred is the homeopathic globules which I found previously were fantastic for acute problems.

• Posted

Thanks Eileen i am going to try it as the bruising is getting worse, and is painfull

• Posted

If it is getting worse you may need it looked at to be sure it is "just" the pred.

• Posted

Its ok now thank you, i think the Arnica is bring the bruises out, and i am sure its the pred as i had it before and told my doctor, she told me what to look for.

Many thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.