arthritis products- give me feedback!

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi everyone,

Over the past 6 months i have gone through an iterative design process to design a simple, easy to use, affordable frame for a kettle or coffer maker for those suffering from arthritis.

It would be wonderful if some people could give feedback, good areas and things to improve about this design for a later model.imageimageimage

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

What an ingenious and innovative solution! As someone who's suffered from arthritis in my wrists and fingers for years this would be great to help me quench my tea drinking needs! Would it be available in a range of colours? although its a very useful product i don't think copper piping would quite fit in with the colour scheme in my kitchen.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.