As Cayenne pepper is good for everything ,do you think it can help me with restless legs

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am on Sifroll pills but I still udder at night

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

What are sifroll tablets and where do you get them ? I don't know about the pepper as I don't eat hot food you'll have to try it and let us know 

I am on mirrapexin from the doctor but I am now using 3 of the 24 hour release 0.26 g tablets every day and small 0.088 gm ones in the gaps in between when I wake up in the night or when I feel the others wearing off

I don't want to up the dose amount yet reaserch said ideal thing is to change medication to something else for a while then go back to original one as the body gets used to the medicatin and it stops working so good unless you increase the dose I am only 55 I could live til I am 100 so don't want to use all my dosage options and be left with nowhere to go 

• Posted

Coral I live in Australia ,so maybe different countries have different names for the same pills lol ....
  • Posted

Never heard that one befor I,ve been on premipixole now for 4years and don't think I would change 
    • Posted

Yes I am on that have you had to increase your dose since you started ??

coral

• Posted

I'm on 2 a day but some times I take one about 4pm when I feel it coming on which is not to often.
    • Posted

Joyce ,Pramipexole is equivalent to Sifrol ,and I will never change either ,it's working well for me smile
    • Posted

Coral I have been on Sifrol for about 3/4 yrs,I started with 1/2 for 2 months ,then 1 pill .125 mg so when it got worse I was given .25 mg .Now I take 1 pill at 3 pm and 1  pill 2 hrs before bed,that works  wonders for me ,I will never change my pills...
    • Posted

Hi that's interesting tell me are you in the uk if so I will go to my gp and ask to try it 

thanks 

coral

• Posted

I live in Australia this is my pills Sifrol..hope it helps....
  • Posted

Ok thanks I will ask my gp. It might not be available in uk my brother lives in Canada and he was getting pramipexole for years before I could get it in England 

coral

• Posted

Yes I live in Scotland (south west ) I get it no bother so you should be able to x
    • Posted

Hi Joyce hope ur legs are good ? I tried out Schweppes Indian tonic water , one glass before I sleep so far after 4 days it worked for me without using my pills and my legs feel sogood during the day sleep like a baby at night? You should try it but I have no idea if there is any after affects I still want to know , but in the mean time I am usi ng the tonic water hope it helps . Regards Salome
    • Posted

Do you think it's the quinine in the tonic water, Salome?

I would give that a go if it works. smile

My Mother had RLS, and I have had it for about 15 years. Joy! sad

• Posted

hi,its still working lol my legs are happy at night and during the day,no pain in my legs no twitching ,it feels lijke normal legs...hopefully it will help you both....i am still not using my pills just drinking the tonic water, i live in Australia and the tonic in the Schweppes is safe ...good luck.biggrin 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.