Aspirin can save a life. Where is a convenient place for a man to carry?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I carry around aspirin in case I get chest tightness or tingling. As I'm getting older I want to be proactive about what can happen. Aspirin could have been the saving factor in my neighbors life as he suffered from a heart attack.

Does anyone have a convenient place to carry these pills on themselves so they won't become damaged or lost?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The Swedes carry three with them to chew in case of a heart attack.

They do not keep forever when exposed to air so need to be in a container.

• Posted

I got  a (free) 'man bag' when in Japan over 12 years ago and hardly ever leave home without it. Plenty of pockets for a container. I also keep my GTN spray in it as well as some hand cleanser, some pens and some paper!
  • Posted

You can carry them in a glasses case if you wear them. Or you can buy a pill carrier that hangs on a chain around your neck, it's a small tube that you can easily fit 4/5 pills in.
  • Posted

Hi john, I saw a pill box (enough for 2) that you can attach to a key ring.  Check your pharmacy.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.