Assessment report

Posted , 5 users are following.

I look on other forums because I am trying to learn a bit about the system and see if I can be of help and somebody has just posted that they asked for their report and stapled to the back of it was someone  else's report with all their details on it.

That is outrageous!!

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

OMG that is as you say totally outrageous.  I would love to be a fly on the wall when they ring the DWP!
    • Posted

Yeah they say they might go to the MP and the press , I think they should it's just wrong that happened!

• Posted

That is totally outrages, I have court next week with my daughter for the tribunel, I wonder if I have a case as they are very poor admin with a lot of typos, including writing my name as the one with the disability and not my daughter. x

• Posted

That is also outrageous Michelle, obviously not a lot of care is taken and writing the wrong name could have consequences.
    • Posted

They have done wrong from the word go, they never requested info from the gps of hospitals, they expected me to get it all and I was going to be charged, at the end of the report it said the DWP said I oppose you dismiss this claim, obv the courts thought otherwise as we are there next week. but I will be pointing it all out in the courts. even though I am my daughter rep they shouldn't get that wrong.

• Posted

I think the whole system is wrong and it just shows the incompetence of some people in the DWP.
    • Posted

Doesn't 'oppose to dismiss the claim' mean they didn't think the claim should be closed?

• Posted

according to my housing officer she said oppse to dismiss meant it was open and shut case and that it won't go to court, and they have never seen that on anyone elses they have helped with hun.

• Posted

but her actually report she only scored 2 points due to she can't stand at a cooker in case she has a seizure while boiling stuff. and the reconsideration still stayed at 2 points, they didn't take into consdieration supervision she needs in the bath and stuff like that.

• Posted

Oh I see. I was just reading it at face value. Must be a technical term.

I wish you well xx

• Posted

That is terrible!  And I bet it is not the first time that has happened either!
  • Posted

That is shocking and I bet it isn't the first time this has happened!eek

• Posted

Hi nicolette72364.                                                                                                                                     Yes that does happen, it happened to me. Someone elses info mixed in with mine, name and NI,no. I let them know and they appologised. They assured me that my info was safe and not gone to someone else. Ta

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.