Assessments deep/pip

Posted , 4 users are following.

denise15811 ?3

denise15811 christophe70737 25 minutes ago

I'm sorry to hear of the hard time you had during your assessment. It's not unusual for them to ask you the same questions multiple times. They do this to try to catch you out. See if you're lying kind of thing. Don't listen to the advice about not sending in medical report from your GP. I'd advice sending in as much evidence as possible, however it maybe too late now. As far as contacting your GP or any other medical professional, they mostly don't do this. It's your responibility to send in any evidence you have which will back up your claim. Good luck.

1 Reply to denise15811

ross01378 ?2

ross01378 christophe70737 13 minutes ago

not normally they ask u to get letters from gps

0 Reply to ross01378

neil91349 ?3

neil91349 christophe70737 about a minute ago

Many people hate these assessments, you have a complete stranger come into your home. sometimes of the opposite sex asking the most personal questions, especially with people who suffer from depression and anxiety.

They're not qualified and look like they just come out of school.

Everyone is different even though our conditions may be the same the symptoms differ from person to person.

Why they have to send an unqualified person to your home is beyond me. Why not ask me to send a letter/email which I can complete in my own time and tell them how it affects me day in day out.

When your under pressure, suffering from a multitude of conditions already cannot expect to give a full true account of how your conditions truly affect your life day to day.

We should sign a petition and ask for a qualified person assess you, like your GP because this affects your future, your life.

Thanks

Neil

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

A nice thought about sending out a qualified person only.

However, as has been said multiple times on other blogs: It would make little difference as they only give opinions of the day they see you.

I suppose we should be grateful that they don't ask the postman/woman, the milkman/woman,or the refuse/recycling people to pop in on there way around and carry out a test.

Aaah, now, now don't go putting ideas in to their heads.

Mike

• Posted

with due respect Neil what makes you think the assessors are employed to help or understand you?

where does it say this? they are employees of the state, for the state. the state requires money in the coffers. to fund important things they deem more urgent and pressing. hence the assessors.there job is to cut people's money in benefits. do you think the government could save money by employing assessors who are doctors etc? no. of course not. that is why any petition demanding qualified persons is doomed. empires weren't built on the correct people for the right job! quite the opposite. ignorance is bliss. as the saying goes.

• Posted

See previous comments, I watched a BBC program 'Week in Week out' which is on iPlayer. Please watch it. When I refer to Doctors, I'm referring to our own GP's who are aware of our conditions and could simply send a letter confirming our conditions.

Thanks

Neil

• Posted

Hi Ivan

?I'll go one step further - up until a few years back you used to be promoted in the Civil Service if you fitted either of two criteria.

?1. That you showed promise and were capable

2. That you were so useless that to get rid of you they couldn't sack you so they promoted you and sent you to another office to become their problem and not yours.

?No.2 saw more promotions than No.1

• Posted

brilliant! almost poetic. Shakespeare himself would've struggled to put it finer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.