Assisted suicide

Posted , 2 users are following.

Is there a way to end when you feel there's no point of living....is there a simple,quiet way to end without resorting to any other ways?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

There is every point to live, live is not just about receiving, it is about giving, and the more you give the more you'll get back, not in monetary terms but in physical and emotional comfort.

Don,t give up, keep going , find ways to give !

• Posted

Hi, This is the depression talking, wanting to find a way not to live and not the real you who is caught up in this insidious illness. Some treatments, medical or otherwise don't always work and what works for someone else won't always work for you and vice versa. Don't give up on the help that is available. Go to the Doctor....show him/her what you posted on this forum. Try different things recommended and if they don't work, try another type of medication and or therapy. Some things work, some things don't just don't give up trying as the answer and break through you so deservedly need, could well be around the corner even if you feel it's all pretty hopeless now.
  • Posted

Afriad I am with you but I asked/told my doctor and just said we don't help Mondays (or whatver day I ask as if I don't mean it or he was embaressed.
  • Posted

No doctor will help with suicide, please go back and talk to him. Also contact IAPT and you can self refer to talk to counsellors. Please do this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.