Asthma attack

Posted , 6 users are following.

i have just been in hospital for an operation on my throat cancer biopsy when I came round in recovery despite having nebuliser before going down to theatre had asthma attacki one than one  

do any of you have the same problem ?

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Asthma can cure by natural remedies also. If you do this regular intervals Asthma can be cured. Here are few remedies

1.Mix half tea spoon of Garlic juice with one glass of hot water .

Consume this drink every day early in the morning on empty stomach. This will keep asthma away from you.

2. Apamarga Ash for Asthma

METHOD OF PREPARATION AND USAGE :

STEP 1:- Take one Prickly Chaff Flower

STEP 2:- Cut it into pieces.

STEP 3:- Fry it until it become ash.

STEP 4:- Mix this ash in the dosage of two paddy seeds with honey. Consume this once a day in the morning to get relived from Asthma.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.