Asymmetrical Ring Shapes Under Skin and on MRI

Posted , 5 users are following.

i am fighting a serious unknown infection with extreme symptoms that respond to certain antibiotics and was unaware it was parasitic until i saw one sink into my skin. Eggs in stool but my immune system is weak due to underlying lyme disease, so there have been white particulates coming from my nose, eyes, and whatever it is entered my CNS some time ago but i have struggled to get proper evaluation and have been self medicating until i can find out whats wrong. this bruise with rings in it appeared on my skin and the rings are the same found the joints in my spine that was passed off as artifact. Has anyone seen this before?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

This looks like fungal infection, you might require some Antifungal treatment . Both tablets and cream to cure it from inside out. Get checked again with your local doctor.

• Posted

i thought maybe that too, but test for fungus are negative and i have seen live particulates coming from my nose and stuff. i thought i had scabies at first but the live stuff looked like a clear grain of rice and sunk into my skin. I was injured in hurricane harvey and scratched my arm bad when i fell off the kayak into the water, symptoms of diarrhea, lethargy, pressure behind my forehead, pain, seizures, and a ton of terrifying neurological symptoms slowly developed after. I have been struggling with getting correct testing since and deteriorating and have extreme symptoms without cipro or zithromax or clindamycin. I dont even know what tests i need.

• Posted

also i have seen eggs in my stool. when it happened a year ago when i stopped working with extreme stomach cramps i thought it was undigested medication. I was given 2 tablets of albendazole for a stomach parasite at the ER but they never did a stool sample, just precaution. My stomach felt better after but i broke out on my skin and I slowly declined still. Now what looks like white styrofoam balls in my stool are bigger than what the medication would have. I have to wait 2 weeks before my appointment with Infectious disease

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.