Asymptomatic UTI

Posted , 1 user is following.

About a month ago I noticed my urine was a bit cloudy so I used the dipsticks which showed high WBC plus trace blood cells low PH . but no burning etc although I felt a bit under the weather. I tried clearing this with D Mannose and loads of water but when I experienced low back pain I went to the doctor with a sample. it came back with mixed bacteria including e coli ***He put me on 7 days of antibiotics which seem to do the trick as when I tested again everything was back to normal.

However 3 days later although I had no symptoms I decided to do a test which again showed high WBC but everything else was normal.I do realise that sometimes these things come back but really do not want to try more antibiotics. Not sure what to do now the only symptom I have is that I do need to go to the toilet often but then I am drinking much more

Any advice would be welcome.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.