At last it is over

Posted , 1 user is following.

post number 163 on general frozen shoulder/s

after 34 months

2 operations

2 hydrodilatations

5 steroid injections

130 aggressive physio sessions

£15,000 operation. injections. physio sessions. all manor of gadgets and toys to assist with movement and pain.

they were two really badly frozen joints. i have slept for the first time this month with out ache. and we all know what that is like.

still have 3 months if physio booked to stop re scaring . thats a real pain in the joint so to speak. i am glad the light is there at the end if the tunnel. ti actually lay on my side and go to sleep seems so strange !!!!.

i had to pay as NHS took so long. and it was a work place injury that set all this off. now to settle the bill with my employer ( they told me to sue them ) ?. from head of HR herself. i only wanted them to lay for treatment. as a bonus my solicitor told me i get money for the frozen shoulder on top of what i spent out.

all this ache and pain and i am due a frozen shoulder holiday next year. its been hard its been painful. been low. been high. been stuck in a brace twice post op and on fire.

everyone i thought this would never arrive. like me stay positive and it will happen.

colin

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.