at my wits end- please help

Posted , 8 users are following.

19 years old, have treated bv symptoms with MetroGel & tonssss of at home remedies. Most of them helped little to none except for the hydrogen peroxide douche (I realize that douching is bad but it's the ONLY thing that has helped) lately I feel like the discharge & smell is coming back quicker though.. and if I have sex & then douche, it burns REALLY bad. What all has worked for you guys and/ or is there anything that I can do to smell and feel fresh for my man... just want to feel normal again

p.s if you guys have any experience with rephresh or femdophilus I'd love to hear about that

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I've used acidophilus. Inserted them and took them orally. Seems to work good for me. Doesn't hurt to try right?!

• Posted

You need to have a healthy gut because the gut sends the bad bacteria to your body. I use Nutryttiva green banana flour 1tbsp before meal and then 1 probiotic with my meals (it can be acidophilus or Reuteri) and insert one Reuteri every other night. Takes time but really works. The green banana flour works as a prebiotic and feeds your gut while the probiotics strength your system.

• Posted

Try mms and do not use soap of any kind in your genital area.
  • Posted

I've heard products are bad I have refrained from having sex with a certain person who I knew had multiple partners took metronidazole accordingly to instructions never missing any finished course dosnt have sex during or up untill 48 hours after taking meds and just washed with water ??an ran shower over seems to be working up to now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.