At what age ur Peri started ?

Posted , 13 users are following.

Helloo friends

how r u all doing today ?

Just want to know AT WHAT AGE UR PERI SYMTOMS STARTED??

Mine started at 38 ..i am 39 now..having all peri symtoms....every day new stuggle ..Head pressure and headaches everyday story ....Peri change my life completly ..Earlier i was very social fun loving woman..now i am become very introvert..donot want to to go out and meet people not only physical changes there is Drastic change in my emotional behaviour too..i hope its temporary phase of life and will pass soon soon.

waiting for better days

Sunaina

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Around 41 or 42. I am 46 now and the fun just keeps on coming! I have had pretty much every symptom every woman on here has mentioned: hugely increased anxiety, acne, difficulty maintaining weight, boob changes (of course mine got even smaller because an A cup wasn't small enough!), gastritis, worsening allergies, polyps, super weird bleeding patterns, dry skin, digestive issues, bowel issues, night sweats, sleep disruption, do I need to go on? This forum has been a GODSEND. Love to you all!

xoxo Heidi

• Posted

Hi sunain, I was 45 when I started peri I will be 50 in July, the first 4 month anxiety bad bid not work for 4 months that comes and goes I see a counsellor that help

I do take HRT but still have bad days with stomach problems, jonts ache do not sleep well I have now started to get bad headache before and after my period, Some days find it hard I don't want to do anything and when I am at work some days just want to go home

just hoping it will end soon feel I have no life anymore when I feel unwell .

take care

Paula

• Posted

At 38 and 1/2 to be exact... all peri hell broke loose for me. I have been a mess since then, emotionally, physically and mentally. I can't wait to get pass this phase of life.

• Posted

I was 38 and am now 45.. Perimenopause has changed my life. I no longer have a desire or interest in things I once did. Right now should be the prime of my life and all I ever want to do is stay home..

Seems like I'm missing out on so much. I've experienced pretty much EVERY symptom listed, with anxiety being the WORST...

• Posted

Thanks Friends for reply.

we all r suffering from Peri physically and emotionally too ..Tought phase of life it is !

Thanks to this forum who provide good friends to support at this phase

Thanks for reply and ur support.

sending love and blessings for all

I wish this phase for all of us will cross soon

tk

Hugs

Sunaina

• Posted

41 never been the same since with panic anxiety. no way to live . that was 12 years ago ! managed to live a life but limited

• Posted

In hindsight, mine started at 37/38 with menstrual migraines and intense anger, but I was ignorantly unaware. I started having heavy periods every 20 days and overall hotter temperature a few years ago at 41/42. In the past six months 43/44, I started having migraine aura, visual disturbances, anxiety/panic attacks, and what I think are hot flashes. I say I think they are flashes because they feel different than the typical hot and sweaty. Mine feel more like a wave of panic with a little bit of warmth or like a sudden drop in blood sugar. It is not fun and has ruined my confidence and my career. .

• Posted

Mine at 40. Began with a horrible panic attack that scared me so much I called an ambulance. Anxiety, hot flashes, heavy heavy bleeding, brain fog. Weirdly my sex drive has increased. Feel like my hormones have minds of their own. So youre not alone. Were all in the same boat. It will pass eventually. One woman told me you go from wearing maxi pads to bladder leakage pads๐Ÿ˜’ It can make you depressed and feel down but coming here helps. Hang in there and weather this storm๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.